You can print the below and fix it so it goes on one page.
Your partner must fill out the sheet, while s/he reads your essay. Your partner will return this sheet with your essay so you can review the comments and improve your work.
1. Partner’s first name______________________________________________
2. What do you think the topic is?_____________________________________
3. How does the rough draft begin? (with a quotation, introducing the book or article?)
4. Can you tell how the writer feels about the issue? How/not?
5. If the writer can come up with more proofs or examples to explain
his/her point of view, what would they be?
6. If the writer already has good proofs or examples to explain
his/her point of view, what are they?
7. How does the writer end the essay? With a quotation, by calling readers to action, or other method.
8. If this is a good ending, say why. If it is not, give an alternative.